Mon 19:30 - 20:30
Tue - Closed
Wed 13:30 - 20:30
Thu 19:30 - 20:30
Fri 13:30 - 17:30/19:30 - 20:30
Sat & Sun Closed
(Closed Bank Holidays)
I'm a BACP registered Counsellor & Psychotherapist based in Hampton Hargate, Peterborough, UK.
I offer face-to-face counselling in a comfortable, relaxed environment or via skype, phone & online.
I also provide stress management consulting, mindfulness & meditation coaching for individuals & groups.
I use an integrative approach, which allows me flexibility based on your individual therapy needs. My aim is to build a collaborative, trusting relationship in order to support your emotional growth & mental wellbeing.
* National diploma in criminal psychology.
* Higher national diploma in psychology & psychotherapy.
* Bsc (hons) psychology.
* Post graduate certificate in counselling & psychotherapy.
* Post graduate diploma in counselling & psychotherapy.
* Understanding defence mechanisms.
* Rape crisis/sexual abuse support.
* Mindfulness practitioner.
* Introduction to art therapy.
* Safeguarding of vulnerable adults & children
* Young person & adolescent counselling.
* Cognitive behavioural therapy diploma (CBT)
* Dialectical behavioural therapy diploma (DBT)
* Bereavement & grief counselling
* Families & couples therapy
* Rational emotive behavioural therapy (REBT)